Position: Loan Processor / Administrative Assistant
Open Until Filled
Location: Ogema, MN
The White Earth Investment Initiative is seeking a qualified candidate to provide daily office support and direct customer services and assistance to individuals applying for financial services through White Earth Investment Initiative (WEII), a nonprofit community development corporation serving Native Communities.
- High School Diploma or higher degree. Ideal candidate will have with experience providing loan services to individuals
- Valid Driver’s License and insurance for travel between sites and other business related destinations.
- Ability to travel for various conferences and other training as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required:
- Take calls and correspondence from individuals
- Review initial loan application and work with borrower to gather appropriate documentation
- Ensure that approval falls within the established lending guidelines
- Create a loan submission package for the Underwriting department
- Submit files to assigned Underwriter
- Satisfy all conditions required by the Underwriter
- Create loan closing documents
- Communicate with other professions, including attorneys, county clerks and title companies
- Update borrower profiles including software and hard file maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to establish rapport with the community
- Other duties as assigned
Send resume via mail or fax
- Address: P.O. Box 38, Ogema, MN 56569
- Fax: 218-983-4021
This institution is an equal opportunity employer and provider