White Earth Investment Initiative offers affordable consumer loans* for the purchase of cars, mobile homes and other consumer credit needs, including debt consolidation.
To get started, complete and submit our application form below, along with your last three pay stubs or other income verification. You can also make an appointment by calling 218-983-4020 or Email Heather Anderson.
Consumer Loan Checklist
What You Need to Apply for a Personal Loan
To apply for a personal loan, here are the documents you’ll typically need to provide:
- Identification – passport, driver’s license, state ID, Federally Recognized Tribal ID, or Social Security card
- Verification of address – utility bills, recent mail or copy of lease
- Proof of past income – W-2 forms, pay stubs, bank statements, award letters from Social Security or Disability income, or tax returns
You may also be asked for this information:
- Social Security number
- Monthly debt obligations (rent, student loans, etc.)
- Gross income
- Employer’s name, work address and phone number
- Address, email, phone number
- Previous addresses
- Date of birth